Version 2.1A - 4 July 2018
- • Bundled with ArxArmoryxmit v1.7 updated for WoW Battle for Azeroth
Version 2.1 - 11 November 2017
- • Fixed Armory pages not appearing for characters with unusual letters in their name
- • Better error handling when the app can’t figure out the realm because of a corrupted message.
- • App will now make an error sound and not try to open a broken web page.
- • App window now remembers its position when you quit and restart.
- • AddOn version 1.6 sends data slightly slower to reduce likelihood of the app missing letters.
THE ARX ARMORY APPLICATION AND ARXARMORYXMIT ADDON ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE AUTHOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE ARX ARMORY MACINTOSH APPLICATION, ARX ARMORY WINDOWS APPLICATION, OR ARXARMORYXMIT ADDON, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO CASE SHALL THE AUTHOR'S TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE ACTUAL MONEY PAID FOR THE APPLICATION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE PROCEEDING TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
Portions © 2014-2015 Logitech. The Logitech Gaming LED SDK, including all accompanying documentation, is protected by intellectual property laws. All use of the Logitech Gaming LED SDK is subject to their License Agreement.
Blizzard art used with permission.
Version 2.0.1 - 9 June 2017
- • Fix for realm names with apostrophes
Version 2.0 - 6 June 2017
- • New option to open the webpages on the desktop also.
- • Updated the URLs to access the new worldofwarcraft.com site for the Armory.
- • New option to display one of three info pages: overview, raid progress, or PvP ratings
- • New option in app menu to disconnect from Arx Control (ease CPU use in desktop-only mode)
- • Removed the “Show Detailed Character Info” option as Blizzard changed the interface
Version 1.5 - 15 April 2017
- • Calibration routine no longer locks the user interface and beeps to indicate it’s working.
- • Updated several status messages to be more clear.
- • Updated art to new-style Logitech G icon.
- • AddOn version 1.5 shows current for WoW Legion patch 7.2.
Version 1.4 - 26 December 2016
- • Updated to use new Logitech SDK; will not crash using the latest LGS version 8.87.92.
- • AddOn version 1.4 updated to show current for WoW patch 7.1; no other changes.
Version 1.3 - 1 October 2016
- • Added option to show detailed player data on the Armory page (previously added to Win v1.2).
- • Cleaned up several user interface messages.
- • AddOn version 1.3 improves user feedback messages and Lua script comments.
Version 1.2A - 23 July 2016
- • Updated the AddOn to appear current for Legion patch. No functional changes made.
Version 1.2 - 22 May 2016
- • Updated the AddOn to take up much less screen space. Made several internal changes for more reliable screen reading and processing. Added crisp retina graphic to main application screen.
Version 1.1 - 18 March 2016
- • Added localization menu. You can now change to the proper battle.net and wowhead.com pages for EU and Asian regions, and see web text in your local language.