Version 3.0 - 24 October 2020
- • Added new option to open player’s info page on Raider.IO
- • Now compatible with WoW Classic
- • Shows NPC info from classic.wowhead.com
- • Not usable on players as Blizzard does not provide the web pages
- • Remembers and restores window location on screen
- • Bundled with AddOn version 2.0 current for Shadowlands and Classic
THE ARX ARMORY APPLICATION AND ARXARMORYXMIT ADDON ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE AUTHOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THE ARX ARMORY MACINTOSH APPLICATION, ARX ARMORY WINDOWS APPLICATION, OR ARXARMORYXMIT ADDON, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO CASE SHALL THE AUTHOR'S TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE ACTUAL MONEY PAID FOR THE APPLICATION GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE PROCEEDING TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE.
Portions © 2014-2015 Logitech. The Logitech Gaming LED SDK, including all accompanying documentation, is protected by intellectual property laws. All use of the Logitech Gaming LED SDK is subject to their License Agreement.
Blizzard art used with permission.
Version 2.3B - 23 January 2020
- • Add-on shows current for WoW patch 8.3
Version 2.3A - 2 July 2019
- • Add-on current for WoW patch 8.2
Version 2.3 - 27 Dec 2018
- • Updated to new URL to show player raid experience.
- • Bundled with add on ArxArmoryxmit v1.9.
- • fixes a bug in the 1.7.1 release for patch 8.1 that could lead to player info not appearing.
- • Updated runtime library to latest version.
Version 2.2 - 5 Aug 2018
- • Corrected bad URLs created by realm names with extra spaces and those with capital letters following an apostrophe.
- • Changed end-of-name tag to make it even less likely a URL will be truncated.
- • Bundled with ArxArmoryxmit v1.8 which adds a click sound each time it finishes sending the target NPC or player info (so you know when it’s safe to alt-tab to the browser).
Version 2.1 - 17 Jun 2018
- • Bundled executable no longer requires Java to be installed on user’s system.
- • Interface is 4K screen friendly.
- • Added “About box” to show bundled Java version; click on the Armory logo in main window
- • Bundled with ArxArmoryxmit v1.7 updated for WoW Battle for Azeroth
Version 2.0 - 9 June 2017
- • New option to also open the player & NPC web pages on the desktop (in the background).
- • Updated the world-wide URLs to access the new worldofwarcraft.com site for character info.
- • New option to display one of three info pages: overview, raid progress, or PvP ratings
- • Removed the “Show Detailed Character Info” option as Blizzard changed the interface
- • Fixed bug on realm names that use apostrophes.
Version 1.5 - 15 April 2017
- • Message fixes and art changes from Mac version 1.5. Now shows current for patch 7.2.
Version 1.3 - 23 September 2016
- • Fixed a bug that stopped the program from working after calibration.
- • Program would work when restarted, but many users may have given up after the first try.
- • Adopted newest Logitech API (8.87) and properly created 32-bit and 64-bit versions (I think).
Version 1.2 - 6 August 2016
- • Added option to show the “Advanced” information page for players on Battle.net.
- • Combined the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the jar into a single file.
- • Bundled with updated AddOn (ver 1.2A) current for Legion. No functional changes to the AddOn
Version 1.1 - 18 March 2016
- • Added localization menu. You can now change to the proper battle.net and wowhead.com pages for EU and Asian regions, and see web text in your local language.